Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Exfoliate well and shave 2 days before your tan.
- If you must shower before your tan, avoid soap and just do a really good rinse.
- Get your manis/ pedis/ facials/ massages/ waxing at least 2 days before your tan.
- Stay hydrated after your tan. Drink lots of water and use lots of moisturizer. I like Hempz for maintaining your tan. It smells great and works like a charm.
- Wear dark, loose clothing after your tan
- Use your SPF!! Avoid aerosol sunscreen and focus on lotion sunscreen. Spray tans offer no protection from the sun’s rays.
- If it’s raining, bring an umbrella to your appointment.
- Pat yourself dry after your shower…no rubbing!
- Arrive on time for your tan.
- Don’ come to your appointment wearing lotion, deodorant, or perfume. It’s ok if you do, we have wipes but clean skin is ideal for best results
- Get wet while you have the solution on your skin.
- Touch yourself a lot while the solution is on your skin. If you do, make sure you wash the palms of your hands really well.
- Wear tight clothing like skinny jeans, yoga pants, tight socks, running bras, and if you can avoid it, don’t wear a bra while your tan is developing.
- Rub yourself dry after showers.
- Don’t use hot tubs or saunas with your tan.
- Get a tan for at least 2-3 weeks after a sunburn.